Thursday, August 1, 2013

Baby Jars

When our daughter, son in law and grandson were here last week, I asked for Carsons baby jars after they were emptied.  I had absolutely no idea what I "needed" them for but I knew I DID need them:)  With the neighbor girl moving into her first apartment, I figured she needed something to toss her loose change in or to simply have something different on her desk:)  Yep!  Baby jar to the rescue!  All I did was cut some DSP into the width and length I wanted, taped them onto the jar and added twine, belly band (just a smaller strip of DSP in a different pattern) around the center and a flower:)  Thrilled with the end result and when she came to pick it up, she immediately tossed in some change from her pocket:)  Life is good!


Supplies
Baby Jar
DSP...Modern Medley
Punches...7/8", 1 1/4" and 1 3/4" scallop circles
Natural Trim Ribbon (7/16")
Twine
Bling...Large Pearl Basic Jewels

Save your jars!  They are a great way to express your creativity!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very, very, VERY cute! LOVE!