Wednesday, August 14, 2013

From My Heart

I know, I know, I just used this same stamp yesterday:)  What can I say? I love the look of it and the ease of using it:)

Our new Minister and his wonderful wife had a cookout on Sunday at the Parsonage.  It was a great day for it and they had invited everyone from Church so that we could get to know them a little better and see their new home:)  Something about sitting under a huge tree, in someones backyard, while eating grilled hot dogs and chips, screams vintage to me:)  Yep, I'm a fan of things vintage!  Figured this card fit the bill to send as a Thank You for opening their home to all of us as well as feeding us!

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Post Card, Off the Grid and From My Heart
Inks...Smoky Slate and Basic Gray
Cardstock...Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe and retired DSP
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Neutrals Candy Dots

Put a smile on your face, the week is halfway over!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your vintage style is still one of my favorites of yours and this card shows exactly why!