Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Post Card

There is a lovely lady, in our Church, that is an Usher.  Am sure there are women like Erma in your own Church or life.  She is one of those peaceful women that always has a smile on her face and always greets you as if you family.  I saw, in our bulletin, that Erma was in need of prayers.  I have no idea what has happened as I haven't made any phone calls yet but I knew dear, sweet Erma needed something to perk her up via her mail box:)

I just recently purchased this Post Card stamp and I must say.....I LOVE it!!!  It makes for a terrific building piece when you have stamps that you want to use that just don't fill enough space.  Of course I had to bring out good old Gorgeous Grunge.  I can't imagine how I lived without it:)

Erma, this one is for you, my friend!

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Post Card, Gorgeous Grunge and Mixed Bunch
Inks...Smoky Slate and Crisp Cantaloupe
Cardstock...Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe
Punches...1/2" circle and Blossom
Embossing Folder...Perfect Polka Dot

Look around you and see if there is someone in need of a smile in their mailbox and remedy it!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Another one I absolutely LOVE! I hope your lovely church lady is ok. This is sure to perk her up!