Monday, August 12, 2013

Color Explosion

Hi all!  Welcome back and thanks for stopping back in:)  This weekend went by way too quickly:(  I must share something...my sister went on a vacation and left me her Vitamix to try out!  I want to keep! If you have never seen them in action, WOW!  I have become addicted to smoothies.  Get this one, even throw in Kale now for that extra bit of vitamins. I know right? Even tried my hand at salsa and potato soup!  Instant love that's for sure!

This card is full of colors and copied from Leena Girsa.   The Three long strips of color are created by pressing down, onto the ink pad, a strip of Painters Tape and then pressing said Tape directly onto the card stock! She used a stamped sentiment on hers, I couldn't decide so went without:)  Sometimes, the colors speak louder then words, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!


Supplies
Cardstock...Whisper White and Basic Gray
Stamp Set...Gorgeous Grunge (no surprise there eh?)
Inks...Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Basic Gray

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like someone having a good time playing!