Friday, August 9, 2013

Baby Shower

I was invited to a Baby Shower for later this month and I'm unable to attend.  That, of course, means I needed a card to go along with the gift that I will be dropping off for the little baby boy that will make it's appearance in December.  I saw this layout, using other colors and theme, as one of the make n takes at Convention this year.  I wasn't able to attend but I have seen some amazing creations from it!!!  Here is my version:)


Supplies
Stamp Sets...Gorgeous Grunge, Border Banter(retired) and Ciao, Baby!
Inks and Markers...Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate
Cardstock...Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Pool Party Coordinations
Embossing Folders...Perfect Polka Dots and the Vine one from Sale-A-Bration
Punches...7/8" and 1 1/4" scallop circles

Have a fantastic weekend and hope to see you again soon!

Paula

No comments: