Thursday, August 8, 2013

Six-Sided Sampler

I have a great customer who also happens to be my friend. Hi Kathy!  I have never met her in person as she lives in another town in Ohio.  Maybe we haven't met in person but we have talked to each other via email and phone and thru cards.  She has such a great talent for stamping and coloring outside of the lines!  She just placed an order from me so thought I would send her a little Thank You note in the mail:) Must admit, the card looks better in person then via this pic:(


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Six-Sided Sampler and the background is a retired one from years ago.
Cardstock...Baked Brown Sugar and Pool Party Core'dinations
Embossing Folders...Chevron, Perfect Polka Dots and Delicate Designs
Ink...Baked Brown Sugar

Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The card is beautiful as all the others .

KathyR said...

Hi Paula, The card DOES look even better in person, espc. the colors.
I love it!
KathyR