Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Day

This is not the sort of Title I would use for the reason of this card but I'm using it anyway!  I had my teeth cleaned the other day and for those of you that don't know me except thru this blog, I have a horrible fear of Dentists!  Always have, probably always will.  Thankfully, I found the best Dentist ever, who also happens to have the most dedicated, gentle and loving people who work for him and with him.  Kay, the hygienist, is one of them.  She is the only one that cleans my teeth and knows what calms me down. LAUGHING GAS and good tunes!  Only bummer part for this latest visit, the gas wasn't working properly, AKA NO LAUGHING GAS!  Kay, bless her little heart, was as gentle as could be and talked me thru everything. See?  Told you I was a chicken!  Figured this card had her name written all over it:)

Supplies
Stamp Set...Happy Day
Cardstock...Very Vanilla and Coastal Cabana
DSP...Modern Medley
Punch...Boho Blossom
Embossing Folder...Chevron

Kay, You rock!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is just perfect for her! Glad she was so helpful!