Friday, August 23, 2013

Thoughts and Prayers

Friday......YES!

I was browsing Pinterest today and came across a card that screamed CASE! In case I haven't reminded you lately, it stands for copy and share everything!  It's one of the greatest forms of flattery I believe.  Credit for this card goes to Heidi Tekunoff. Love your style Heidi!  I will tuck this card away until the need arises to send it off to someone that needs a lift.  I am not sure if you can see the details on it so I will just go ahead and point them out:)  There are pierced holes in the upper left hand corner and straight lines below the saying.  On the very bottom of the card, on the blue, are score lines to give just a touch more texture.

Thank you for stopping by and have yourselves a most wonderful weekend!

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Lovely as a Tree and Thoughts & Prayers
Cardstock...Marina Mist, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Ink...Soft Suede
Stamp-a-ma-jig
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Paper-Piercing Tool, Stampin'Pierce Mat and Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks very nice. Enjoy your weekend!

Jill said...

It's perfect!