Friday, August 30, 2013

Love

I came across a card on Pinterest that had the coolest cut out of a tree with a square around it.  Sure sorry I don't have a pic to post here for you to see but trust me....it was pretty cool!  I knew that I couldn't come anywhere close to that particular tree but hey, no rules when it comes to card stock and putting your own spin on an idea:)  This is for our oldest son so I wanted to get my point across without alot of fuss.  This is one of those no reason whatsoever cards:) Cept, of course, that I love him and figured he'd like something in the mail besides the usual bills!

Here is to a terrific, love filled weekend to you all and please drop in again soon!

Supplies
Stamp Set...Designer Typeset
Ink...Basic Black
Cardstock...Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler  and Very Vanilla
DSP  Modern Medley
Framelits...Heart Collection
Punches...Owl Builder (for the heart) and retired tag
Linen Thread
Chevron Embossing Folder

P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this heart card. Have a great weekend

Jill said...

LOVE this! The heart, blue paper and chevron all work perfectly together!!