Friday, August 16, 2013

Six-Sided Sampler

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  Right off the bat, I hope your weekend is full of all wonderful things with laughs galore:)

I came across another stampers blog and found this fabulous layout!  Yep, I did it, I used the same layout and stamp set but changed out the colors. LOVE LOVE LOVE:)  In my past years of stamping, I was all about tons of layers and with each passing year, I gear towards simpler layering!  Thank goodness we are allowed to change our minds and tastes:)  Thank you, Jackie Bolhuis, for posting your beautiful card so that others could be inspired!

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Six-Sided Sampler and Off the Grid
Punch...Hexagon
Inks...Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe
Cardstock...Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Pistachio Pudding
Neutrals Candy Dots
Epic Day This and That Washi Tape

Hope to see you on Monday:)

Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very nice, I like that layout.
Have a lovely weekend.

Eva

Jill said...

Way cool!!!