Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Creative Elements

Ever go all out for a guest and bring out the fine china and silver?  China? Do people still buy china?  My hubby and I never registered for it, thank goodness!  I would have never used it LOL!  I did inherit my grandmas silverware and absolutely love it.  Come to think of it, I really should bring it out more often to use just for no reason whatsoever!  Thus the meaning behind todays card:)  Treat yourself like your own best company! Save some pennies on things at the grocery store that really don't taste any different then the name brand and treat yourself to good quality sheets!  They make all the difference when you slide into bed for a long winters nap:)  How bout splurging on good, thick bath towels.  I mean seriously, how often do we use our sheets and towels? ALL the time!  Go ahead, splurge and treat yourself to what you deserve.  I promise, you won't regret it!

Supplies
Stamp Set...Creative Elements
Cardstock...Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke
Inks...Soft Suede and Tangerine Tango
Punch...Bird Builder
Embossing Folder...retired

Hugs!
P

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love this card! And your sentiments are so sweet today. Love you.