Friday, August 2, 2013

With Grace

Every year, at Stampin'Up!s Convention, Shelli presents the Heart of Stampin'Up Award to the most deserving Demonstrator and this year was no different.  I am blessed to know the recipient this year and I knew I needed to make a special card with her on my heart while creating it.  Susy, you have always been an inspiration to all of us and now your inspiration has gone far beyond just Demonstrators and Customers.  Even if you don't feel it, you, indeed, are blessed.  Feel the love hon and let all of our prayers carry you!


I felt it important to show the inside as well:)

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Tape It, Really Good Greetings and Gorgeous Grunge
Markers...Early Espresso and Calypso Coral
Cardstock...Very Vanilla and Calypso Coral
Chevron Embossing Folder
Chalk Talk Framelits
Neutrals Candy Dots
Punch...Owl Builder (for the heart)
Washi Tape...Epic Day This and That

Sorry about the blurred inside pic, I'm not used to holding a card left handed and clicking a pic with the right hand lol.

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

This is so sweet!