Thursday, August 15, 2013

Chalk Talk

As you can tell, I'm still on a bit of a vintage trip in my card making:)  I have a very hard time using pastels which is why I steer clear of them at pretty much all costs!  I am loving this color combo as it reminds me of papers found in an old attic somewhere.  Ok, maybe not the Coastal Cabana but the Sahara Sand and the stamps used with it:)  No clue who will get this particular card as I was simply playing around with the stamps used and liked the end result.  Hope you do too!

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Chalk Talk, Gorgeous Grunge, Off the Grid and Dictionary(can you hear my heart pitter patter?)
Framelits...Chalk Talk
Cardstock...Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and Coastal Cabana
Inks...Sahara Sand and Coastal Cabana

Goodness, I really need to work on centering before clicking the pic, my bad!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

I don't like it. I LOVE it!