Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Gift Pouch

Odd Title yes?  No worries...  Truth be told...I was looking to make a creative envelope for my post today and I just wasn't loving what was happening to my idea.  Thankfully, another idea came to mind and I went with it:)  All I did was take some DSP and fold it just a little under half which left me the strip at the top for some contrast.  Ran it thru the BigShot with an Embossing Folder for texture, both at the top and at the bottom. LOVE how easy that is to do! Then the decorating fell into place:)  At least I think it did:)  Where the scissors are, is a perfect pouch for chapsticks, gift cards, cash, ya know, small things.  To stick more in, all you would need to do would be to create a wider pouch!  Easy Peasy!


Supplies
Cardstock...Basic Gray
DSP...This and That Epic Day
Washi Tape...Epic Day This and That
Punches...2 3/8", 1 3/4", 1 1/4" and 7/8" Scallop Circles, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Bling...Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Be kind to a stranger today:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is so pretty! And useful!