Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Simple :)

Sometimes...I try something in the hopes that it will work.  I needed a simple background and just wasn't feeling the love from my background stamps that I have on hand. Today, I wanted super simple!  I grabbed my handy dandy Stamp-a-ma-jig, stamp, ink and paper and made my own background on Whisper White card stock! Yep, happy with the end result and get this....I just guessed at where to place the stamp and it fit perfectly, three times in a row and centered.  WHEW!  The original card idea came from the Holiday Catalog, page 3, lower right hand corner:) Sure am glad there are artists out there that share their talents with the rest of us so that we can CASE (copy and share everything) with you!  Hope this card inspires you to grab some ink, paper, stamps or something crafty, and make something to share:)


Supplies
Stamp Sets...Gorgeous Grunge and Happy Day
Inks...Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake
Cardstock...Whisper White and Raspberry Ripple
Small Heart Punch

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

YOU are BRILLIANT!