Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Loving Thoughts

Goodness!  Seems like I am needing to make Sympathy cards right and left lately:(  Never a fun card to make but when you are on the receiving end of one, they do help to know that you are being thought of and prayed for.  I seem to be stuck on this layout but in a good way!  The only things I changed from the last card made this exact way is the colors and saying.  Honestly, I will try to not continue posting the same layout :)

Supplies
Cardstock...Whisper White, Basic Gray and Calypso Coral
Stamps...Hello, Doily and Loving Thoughts
Inks...Basic Gray and Calypso Coral(sponged around center circle
Embossing Folder...Needlepoint Border
Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
Punches...1 3/4" Scallop Circle and 1 3/8" Circle

Go outside and enjoy some nature:)

Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the nice and clean layout of this card.

Jill said...

It's lovely.