Monday, July 22, 2013

Envelopes

Welcome back from your weekend!  Hope it was everything you wanted it to be and more!

I figured I needed to have an envelope for my sister's card and wanted to make my own.  You know, give that personal touch to it!  I grabbed my favorite retired paper and my Simply Scored Scoring Tool and in no time at all, had my perfect sized envelope:)  In case you are short on envelopes, grab an old one and open it all the way open.  Trace onto a piece of card stock or even brown paper bag, score along the lines, fold over, glue and wham! You have your own, hand made envelope:) Now quick, reach over and pat yourself on the back!  That wasn't hard to make at all now was it? :)

Supplies
Stamp Set...Tape It and Remember This and That Rotary Stamp
Inks...Smoky Slate, Marina Mist, Summer Starfruit and Real Red
Twine
DSP retired

Simple but goes with the card perfectly:)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Perfect!! Love it. Now tell me, what do you use for the glue?

Paula said...

Jill, I use the two way glue!