Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fabulous Florets

Once again, I am bringing you my version of another stampers card.  I found this particular layout and version on Christine Miller's blog and put my spin on it.  I have also seen, on Pinterest, where someone stamped leaves in black.  I chose Early Espresso.  I love the look!  It makes the flower stand out more:) I used quite a bit of retired stamp sets on this card but later TODAY I will be running to the door when I hear that lovely big brown truck pull into the neighborhood.  Not hard to figure out when it's coming because our sheltie goes bonkers at the window!  In that lovely truck will be my order from Stampin'Up! with NEW product YES YES YES!!!

Enjoy!

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Fabulous Florets, Lovely Little Labels, Artistic Etchings(retired) and French Foilage(retired)
Cardstock...Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Crisp Cantaloupe
Inks...Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Crumb Cake
Crumb Cake Seam Binding

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

So very pretty! More toys? Lucky girl!