Monday, July 1, 2013

July?

Where oh where did the month of June go to?  Seems like it was just yesterday that that month was just starting!  With all of the rains Ohio has been receiving, I sure hope all of our veggies grow and mature. I don't know about you but I much prefer a grilled cheeseburger with a nice slice of Heirloom Tomato on it!

This card looks much harder to come together then it actually is!  All a person needs is several pieces of DoubleSidedPaper or Cardstock colors of their choice, measuring 4 1/2 x 1 1/2, then cut from one corner across to the other corner in order to get your triangle shape.  Attach each by starting in the center with one and going from there onto a piece of Cardstock.  Once attached, turn over and cut off excess.  Attach that gorgeous piece of art onto another larger piece of Cardstock that you have folded into a card already:)  Make sense?  Hope so!  If not, please drop me a note and I will do my best to walk you thru it.

Supplies
Cardstock...Very Vanilla and a retired green.
DSP...retired
Stamp Set...Perfectly Penned
Ink...Early Espresso

Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The months pass by quick don't they? Another lovely card. Enjoy your week

Jill said...

I just knew you'd be doing this design. You did great! :)