Friday, July 26, 2013

The usuals :)

Friday!!!!  I came across this card the other day and knew right away I NEEDED to copy it!  Dawn Griffith created it and there is absolutely nothing that I don't love about it!  Dawn used butterflies and I chose to use scallop circles.  Dawn used a marker to color the houndstooth in on white cardstock, I chose to just stamp it onto the Pistachio Pudding Cardstock.  I also chose a different saying.  Honestly, this card layout and color just makes me smile from ear to ear:)  I hope it does you as well and Dawn, your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Gorgeous Grunge, Tape It and Six-Sided Sampler
Cardstock...Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White
Inks...Pistachio Pudding and Jet Black StazOn (TM)
Punch...small oval, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle and 7/8" Scallop Circle
White Tea Lace Paper Doily
Bling...Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Have a fantastic weekend and hope to see you back soon!

Paula

2 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE this! Perfect colors!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful, I love the colours.