Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Presentation

Sometimes a gift is all about how it's presented.  Even when someone has asked for something to be created, it's fun to come up with a unique way to hand it to them.  I have a great neighbor who is getting ready to move into her first apartment soon.  She had asked me to help her make a small banner.  Instead, I just surprised her and made it so she didn't have to worry about anything.  Of course I couldn't just hand it to her, I needed to come up with a fun way to present it:)  She loved it and well, making someone happy like that, by stamping, makes me happy:)  All I did was cut a piece of butcher type wrapping paper, fold up to create a pocket, glue the edges together and left the top open. I also ran the folder bottom thru the Big Shot in the embossing folder to create some texture.  Super simple and quick!


Supplies
Stamp Sets...Label It and Chalk Talk
Chalk Talk Framelits
1 3/8" Circle Punch and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Inks...Night of Navy and Crumb Cake
Cardstock...Night of Navy and Very Vanilla
Chevron Embossing Folder
Twine
Butcher Block type wrapping paper.

2 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE it all! I wanna see the banner too!

Paula said...

Actually the banner consisted of night of navy, crumb cake and very vanilla triangles that I sponged and she attached to twine with mini clothespins. No pic, sorry:(