Friday, July 5, 2013

Brown Paper Bag

Happy July 5th!  Hope that you each had a wonderful 4th and that the fireworks were bright and beautiful where you celebrated!  We were very lucky in that all the rains came off and on all day long but stayed dry long enough for our Towns fireworks to go off;)  Gotta love semi small town traditions!

This is a very simple brown lunch sack that I cut off the bottom of and glued it shut.  Ran the lower portion thru the Big Shot with Chevron Embossing Folder.  It's a terrific way to add texture without even stamping!  This bag can be used to hold an over sized card or gift cards or a few handmade cookies:)  I totally copied this idea from a website I came across one day. If you know the person that came up with the idea, please let me know so that I can give her/him credit!

Supplies
Brown Paper Lunch Sack
Cardstock...Midnight Muse
DSP...retired
Chevron Embossing Folder

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's darling!!