Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mosaic Madness

Howdy Hi!  Are you all getting  the rains that Ohio STILL is getting?  This is day 19 with rain!  Craziness I tell you:)

I found this particular card on Pinterest and discovered that it's actually from another Stampin'Up! demonstrator, Kerry Bunting, that had originally posted it on the site for Demonstrators.  She used a Burgandy type color which screams beautiful Christmas or Fall.  I decided to "Summer" it up a bit with Coastal Cabana:)  I was able to align the images by using our Stamp-a-ma-jig.  It's an awesome tool that allows you to line up any saying or stamp that you want, the first time!  No more guessing if the stamp is going to be straight or totally off.  Gotta love an easy way to stamp:)

Supplies
Stamp Set Mosaic Madness
Cardstock...Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Coastal Cabana
Ink...Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana
Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
Mosaic Punch

Please drop me a note and let me know where to send our rain...I'm happy to share it with you:)

Paula

2 comments:

Jill said...

Very pretty. Great colors choices.

Unknown said...

This card is very nice, I love the patterns.
I'm sorry to hear you have all that rain over there.