Monday, July 8, 2013

Pursuit of Happiness

Happy Monday:)  I trust that you all behaved while having fun over this Holiday weekend!  My sister had us over for grilled burgers the other night and whipped up our moms wonderful potato salad.  There is nothing quite like your moms recipe for potato salad or chili for that matter.  Now that our mom is no longer living on this Earth, I'm thankful that my sis can whip up the salad just like mom did!

I love this saying on this card and it rings so true don't you agree?

Supplies
Cardstock...Very Vanilla, Pool Party and Calypso Coral
Stamp Set...Pursuit of Happiness (retired)
DSP...Epic Day This and That
Punches...Full Heart and Small Heart

Stop in again and please feel free to leave me a comment...I promise, I don't bite:)

Paula

2 comments:

Jill said...

Bright and cheery!!! Lovely!

How 'bout sharing that recipe? I love seeing how everyone else makes it! :)

Paula said...

If I find it, I might just do that:)