Monday, July 15, 2013

Tape It

Welcome back to Monday, once again!  Amazing how fast the weekends fly by isn't it?  I'm not complaining at all because it means it's that much closer to my daughter, son in law and grandson coming back for a week YES YES YES!!!  It dawned on my husband and myself that we needed a high chair for Carson.  Gee what a shame!  That meant we had to go shopping:)  Yep, found the high chair along with a few "other" must haves for him.  What can I say....he's our first grand baby :)

I was looking for inspiration for card layouts and came across this one in an email from a Craft Store.  Obviously they used different stamps and inks but you know what?  This one was super easy to recreate using some of our new stamp sets:)

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Tape It, Gorgeous Grunge and Occasions Alphabet
Inks..Early Espresso, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana
Cardstock...Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso and Whisper White

Go out and conquer your day and remember, share a smile:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Great! Love the splatter!