Thursday, July 25, 2013

Memorable Moments


I started to browse the Catalog in hopes that an idea would jump out at me....it did:)  I used the Book Cover on Page 106 and switched it up to a card instead.  Gotta love it when you can cut DesignerSeriesPaper to cover the entire card for instant design!  In order to recreate the chevron pattern, ok, kind of recreate it, I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig and used the slanted line stamp from Gorgeous Grunge.  Once I stamped one side, I lined up the image, again, using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, right beside it!  To create the illusion of height in the center of it, I simply used my Stampin'Trimmer and ran the scoring blade on the backside of stamped image, in the center and kind of, sort of, folded it just to get the crease.  Geez, I'm lousy at actually writing a good description :( so sorry!  I hope, that after looking at the picture, you will be able to see what I did!

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Gorgeous Grunge and Memorable Moments
Cardstock...Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron and Primrose Petals
Inks...Baked Brown Sugar and So Saffron
DSP...Modern Medley
Bling...Large Pearl Basic Jewels
Punches...1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle and 7/8" Scallop Circle
Framelit...Labels Collection

Paula

2 comments:

Jill said...

Brilliant!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card..again :)