Friday, June 28, 2013

Manly Bday

Happy Friday!!!

I have a dear friend, Jill, that I have talked about before on here;)  She shared some of her beautiful artwork recently and I asked permission to copy her layouts.  THANK YOU JILL! As I sat pondering what to stamp with, this image came to mind and it kind of has all three of her cards combined into one. Ok, maybe that's just in my mind:)  While stamping, I smudged a little on the DSP so...off to my cupboard I went and hunted down a splatter stamp:)  Thankfully the splatters covered up the smudge WHEW!  Figured this was a good manly birthday card to have on hand when the need arises:)

Have a fantastic weekend and please stop in again:)


Supplies
Cardstock...Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding and Early Espresso
Ink...Early Espresso and Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets...Everything Eleanor, French Foilage(retired) and Perfect Punches(retired)
Punches...Extra Large Oval and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Framelits...Oval Collection
Bling...Pearl Basic Jewels

Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love your cards, this one is looking great :)
Have a lovely weekend!

Jill said...

Aaahhh....you give me too much credit. You came up with this all on your own and it's fantastic! (((PAULA)))