Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Grandmas Roses

Do you remember your grandparents back yards?  Did they have lots of flowers? Roses perhaps?  I can still visualize standing on the back steps at my grandma and grandpas house in York, Nebraska and seeing the flowers!  Maybe that is where part of my love for gardening came from:)

I have had a picture of a card I found on Pinterest, for awhile on my phone and today I decided to try my hand at recreating one of my own.  Most of the stamps I used on it are retired but I really love the end result!  Hope it brings you to a warm, loving spot from your past:)


Supplies...
Stamp Sets...Papaya Collage, Elements of Style(retired), Sanded(retired) and Perfectly Preserved(retired)
Inks...Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade(retired), Sahara Sand

Markers...Lucky Limeade(retired), Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Riding Hood Red(retired)
Perfectly Preserved Framelits(retired)
Cardstock...Whisper White and Sahara Sand
Retired Background Paper

Thanks for stopping in and remember, stop and smell the flowers:)  Sorry, I had to!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yes, yes, and yes! Lovely card and memories!