Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Catalog!

If you have not checked out the brand spankin new Stampin'Up! catalog, please oh please take some time and hit the shop button and browse around.  I promise, you won't be disappointed!  The card I made today is copied from said catalog with some tweaks and changes along the way:)It is located on page 16.  There is a wonderful, classy lady from our Church that I sat with on Sunday and she simply has the amazing gift of making you feel as if you are the only person in the room!  Needless to say, Marge, this card will be mailed to you pronto!  Don't worry, she doesn't even know I have this itty bitty blog!

Sometime this week I hope to share my mind boggling experience with you all!  Until then...enjoy!


Supplies
Stamp Set...Happy Greetings (retired)
Labels Collection Framelits
Chevron Embossing Folder and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Bird Builder Punch
Cardstock...Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush
Ink...Soft Suede
Finishing Touches Edgelits®