Monday, June 3, 2013

Loving Thoughts

Happy Monday:)  I hope you all had the best weekend.  We were busy with a Graduation Party, a Memorial Service and a going away party for our Minister and his wife.  Lots of emotions to say the least but all in all, a very remarkable weekend surrounded by love and great memories and lots of hugs and tears.  With that in mind, when my husband asked me tonite if I made our daughter and son-in-law an Anniversary Card, I cringed!  With all that was going on, I totally spaced it off:(  No worries tho....I hunted down a card on the Demonstrators area and changed up the colors and saying and wham! DONE!  Just wish it would have been made sooner and mailed in time for them to actually receive it on their Anniversary!  Thank you to Sandy Mathis for your inspiration:)


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Loving Thoughts
Ink...Basic Gray
Cardstock...Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Punches...Corner Rounder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and Boho Blossoms
DSP...Epic Day This and That
Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape (LOVE IT!!!)
Little Leaves Sizzlits®

Happy Day Early 2nd Anniversary Mary and JC! XOXO

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ack! I can't believe it's their anniversary already! Happy Anniversary to the two of them. :)

They will adore this lovely card.