Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Heat

Summer heat playing in your area today?  Kind of like we went from cold temps to hot temps in the blink of an eye.  No worries tho, tomato plants love this type of weather:)  Speaking of which, if you have never planted Heirloom Tomatoes, I strongly urge you to try at least one plant this summer, simply delicious!

I have had this particular card hanging out on my desk waiting for my brain to come up with finishing touches for it.  Finally it hit me that it needed more black somewhere on the front.  I saw someone post a video, so sorry I don't remember who to give credit to, on how to create the top of the double sided paper (designed paper).  You simply put the top portion of your paper under the top portion of a Framelit design that you want, Floral Frames Framelit used on this one, and place the bottom half of said paper on top of the Framelit before running it thru the BigShot™ For some odd reason, it kind of looks like a candle to me:)  Just another way to be creative when you are using Framelits.  I thought this particular saying fits the bill for this lovely, hot, summer day!


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Pursuit of Happiness
Ink...Early Espresso
Cardstock...Marina Mist, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight
DSP...Parkers Patterns
Framelits...Floral Frames
Punch...1/2 inch circle

Have a wonderful weekend and see you on Monday!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the big, bright flower!