Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello, Doily

Happy Tuesday Everyone:)  So thankful you stopped in today!

More Mustard is getting ready to retire from the Stampin'Up! color family so I wanted to make a quick card with it today.  It's a terrific Fall color and will be missed:(

I stamped the card first before I ran it thru the Big Shot ™with the Embossing Folder.  If you have never used or purchased the Big Shot™ yet, you are missing out on a fantastic tool!  I use mine almost daily!  Everytime I use the Framelits, Embossing Folders or Edgelits, the great and mighty Big Shot™was used:).  Without further delay, here is my Get Well card for today:)


Supplies...
Stamps...Lovely as a Tree, Perfectly Penned and Hello, Doily
Inks...More Mustard and Early Espresso
Cardstock...More Mustard and Very Vanilla
Embossing Folder...Framed Tulips Folder

Paula