Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jill

This post is for YOU....Jill!  YOU encouraged me and pushed me to blog!  YOU encourage me to share my cards, YOU give me strength to continue to share:) YOU ARE THE BEST!

Jill's birthday is today hehehehehehe:)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!



Jill and I actually met online, years ago, because of our love of stamping!  Funny part is, she and I have only met in person, once!  Do we send emails and texts?  Yes, at least once or thirty times a day!  Do we share our good, happy times and sad, horrible times together? Yes!  Do we still send each other cards for no reason? Yes!  Jill lives in Minnesota and I live in Ohio....does that stop us from growing closer together over all these years, NOPE!  JILL, you, my friend, are one in a gazillion and I love you!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Holy Smokes, girl...you have me all choked up! I LOVE my card but I LOVE YOU MORE! Thank you for letting me be your friend! (((((PAULA)))))