Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It arrived today!!!

My very first digital scrapbook arrived today!!! Do I LOVE it? YES!!!  Am I happy with every aspect of it? YES!!!  I had always heard that the printers that Stampin'Up! uses for their MyDigitalStudio were awesome, they were correcto mundo!  Honestly, I don't remember if I've shared this particular page so if I did earlier, so sorry!


Funny thing is, the background paper is all upside-down and backwards!  Nice thing is, I kind of like it that way:)  As my husband said, "at least people won't be trying to read what the words are".  What a guy eh?

Supplies...MyDigitalStudio

So pumped to start my next one!!!

Enjoy the scents of Spring:)

Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks lovely, I really like the layout on the front.

Jill said...

The most special picture you could ever have! LOVE!