Thursday, May 9, 2013

Anniversary

Yep, I have an Anniversary card to send out this month as well as all the Birthday ones!  This one is using one of our new In Colors and I'm quickly falling in love with it!  It's not a strong color nor is it a pastel!  Perhaps it can be called a muted neutral? Works for me either way:)  Guess I was in a monochromatic mood when I whipped this one out!  For added depth, I used Stampin'Dimensionals® behind the center piece.  Gotta love automatic shadowing and depth:)


Supplies...
Cardstock...NEW, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Stamp Set...Memorable Moments
Ink...Early Espresso
Vanilla Flower Trim
Bigz™Lattice
Huge shadow on the side, again, my bad:(

Make it a terrific day!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Lovely! Glad you're having so much fun with the new toys.