Friday, May 17, 2013

Lovely as a Tree

WOOHOO it's FRIDAY!!!  Hope you all have a relaxing weekend ahead with some play time in there as well:)

This stamp set has been around for years and I honestly hope they never retire it!  It's a great go to for any occasion.  I have seen this particular technique used but never took the time to try it....EASY PEASY!  I took one of my clear acrylic blocks and inked it up, stamped it on the cardstock and without reinking it, I stamped it again overlapping the first time.  Then just inked up the trees and stamped in the center:)  Wish my picture was better to show the clear, crisp look it really has.  Stamped a word underneath and poof, done!  If you have any acrylic blocks around, ink them up and put to paper and see what you come up with!!!


Supplies...
Cardstock...Very Vanilla
Inks...Pistachio Pudding and Early Espresso
Stamp Set...Lovely as a Tree and a retired set called Small Script

Have yourself a beautiful weekend and hope to see you on Monday:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

I've always loved this set and this card is beautiful!