Friday, May 3, 2013

Shower Invite Table Favor

I posted, a few days ago, the wedding shower invite that I pretty much copied, with a few tweaks, from the Catalog:)  Today I bring you a possible Table Favor for said Shower.  I haven't showed it to the Hostess yet but I'm hoping she'll fall in love with it!  I found this on another stampers blog, her name is Kay Kalthoff.  I chose to not use a bow and rather used a flower punch as I did on the invites.  The second picture shows that hidden box inside the dresses for a piece of chocolate:)  Take a piece of 3 x 2 1/2 inch cardstock and score it on all four sides at 3/4.  Cut down the needed areas and glue together, then glue the dresses on the outside!


Supplies...
Cardstock...So Saffron and Whisper White
DSP...Polka Dot Parade
Dress Up Framelits Dies
Punches...Cupcake Builder for the center of the flower and also Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

Think of all the possibilities with a simple change of dress colors or patterns!!!

Have a fantastic weekend and see your smiling face on Monday:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

This is so very cute! Love the little flower.