Thursday, May 23, 2013

Really? Another?

We just heard, from one of my husband's associates, that his wife graduated Nursing School.  Yep, another Graduation card to share today:)  I have definitely gotten my monies worth out of the Dress Up Framelits!  The fun thing is that you can change the looks with making jackets, etc. for them....me? I'm simple and the dresses I create with the framelits are the same way:)  No sign of a nurses cap on this card but if we had a framelit for it, rest assured, I would have added a polka dot one:)


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Itty Bitty Banners
Bitty Banners Framelits and Dress Up Framelits
Cardstock...Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake and Whisper White
DSP  Polka Dot Parade
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Bling...Pearl Basic Jewels

Take it easy today and stay cool:)

Paula

No comments: