Monday, May 13, 2013

Mosaic Madness

Happy Monday:)  At least I certainly hope you are having a happy one!

There is an older woman in our Church that recently had to have surgery.  Figured Maxine could use a little card perker upper!  Instead of using the larger stamps for this one, I concentrated on using the border stamps in it and change up the one large stamp I used.  I so wish you could see this Crisp Cantaloupe color in person, it's beautiful!


Also figured I would try a different spot to take pics of my cards...still not entirely thrilled with the results.  Any suggestions are welcome!!!

Supplies...
Stamp Sets...Mosaic Madness and Layered Labels
Punches...Mosaic Punch, Large Oval and Boho Blossoms
Inks...Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar
Cardstock...Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe and Very Vanilla
Bling...Pearl Basic Jewels

Let's make it the best week ever!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

A very pretty, sweet card!