Friday, May 10, 2013

Whew!

Whew indeed!!!  I believe I am finally caught up on the cards needed for this month:)  No more then I type that and wham!  I realize I have one more important one to create this month, for my first born:)  I will wait on that one tho so all's good in the hood!

I've been browsing other stamping blogs and have come to the conclusion that it's ok to go ahead and share the names of the new In Colors I've been using all week along with the fabulous new stamp set and punch and embossing folder I have been playing with:)


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Mosaic Madness
Embossing Folder...Modern Mosaic
Inks...Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake
Cardstock...Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White
Punches...Modern Label and Mosiac!

Have a bestest ever weekend and see your smiling faces on Monday:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Pretty! I can see that done in Christmas colors too.