Thursday, May 30, 2013

Word Play

Thursday already?  This week seems to be flying by rather quickly for some reason.  I was trying to come up with a card idea when it dawned on me, Pinterest hunt time!  LOVE that sight!  Have you ever tried out any of the recipes that you've pinned from there?  I've tried several and so far so good on all of them:)  I spotted this layout with different colors used and fell in love with it!  I have no idea why but I ended up using Halloween colors...go figure on this sweltering day!  With the crisp look of the Whisper White, any colors would work!


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Word Play
Ink...Early Espresso
Cardstock...Soft Suede, Basic Black and Whisper White
DSP...Polka Dot Parade
Framelits...Apothecary Accents
Embossing Folder...Modern Mosaic
Punch...Mosaic
Bling...Pearl Basic Jewels
Grab yourself a popsicle and enjoy the day!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very pretty. Yellows for your hot sun!