Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Birthdays

I have quite a few birthdays coming up this month so I figured I'd get a semi jump start on them.  This particular card is missing something, I just can't figure out what it is yet!  Don't worry, something will jump out at me before I actually seal it into an envelope and send it off to a birthday gal!  This card actually has some new items used on it.  Not sure if I'm to reveal the names yet so will only mention those currently available in the Catalog!


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Itty Bitty Banners
Ink...Indigo Island
Cardstock...Pool Party, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
New Embossing Folder and DoubleSidedPaper
Punch...Fancy Flower

I think it's the yellow that's throwing me off! GRRRRR

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute! Maybe a little bling or button in the center of the flower?