Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Changing it up!

I have a friend who is throwing a wedding shower soon and asked for my thoughts on what she could make for the invites.  She and I went thru the catalog and she spotted something that struck her fancy!  So.....I ordered what she needed and have, hopefully to her ok, come up with the invite layout with a few tweaks :)  Fingers crossed she loves it because it's the only one I came up with!  I had the cardstock already on hand so there was no need for me to dig into her stash of goodies.  Only thing I did not use was the stamp that she's using.  I didn't have the same one so I simply switched up and used this Happy Birthday one because it's pretty darn close to the same size as her stamp.  The invites will actually have Mr & Mrs stamped:)


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Perfectly Penned
Cardstock...Whisper White, So Saffron and Basic Gray
Labels Collection Framelits
Punches...Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and Cupcake Builder
Ink...Going Gray
Perfect Polka Dots Folder

That's it that's all today folks!

Paula


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That will look very nice :)