Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Epic Day This and That ™

First off, I have to admit, I'm a tad bit excited as I just discovered how to make the ™ on my computer!  It's the little things that excite me:)  Whenever you are in search of how to create symbols on your own computer, just google "how to create symbols" and there are plenty of sights to share their secrets!

I was in search of a layout to recreate and so I pulled out one of my trusty stampin'success® copies!  Believe it or not but I copied and changed out from a Christmas Card:)  Amazing how you can totally revamp a card that you copy just by switching out the colors and theme.  I could have added some background stamping to this card but I'm liking the clean crispness of it just the way it is:)


Supplies...
Epic Day This and That™ DSP as well as the washi tape and rotary stamp!
Cardstock...Basic Gray, Very Vanilla and So Saffron
Adorning Accents Edgelits
Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies
Itty Bitty Punch ShapesPearl Basic Jewels

Best Wishes for YOUR day!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Listen to you! You'll be teaching me tons of computer stuff now! Cute card.