Monday, April 8, 2013

Follow Your Bliss

Happy Monday!  At least I hope it is for everyone;)    Spring finally arrived in Ohio and what a joy it was to spend Sunday afternoon just sitting outside enjoying all the sounds Spring brings!

I treated myself to a new download for MyDigitalStudio yesterday and decided to use it right away!  One can never go wrong with Cameo Coral and Pool Party for colors:)  I'm so thankful that they aren't going away from the Catalog at the end of the Catalog year.  And just in case you haven't heard yet, Stampin'Up! has FREE SHIPPING thru the end of today!!!  Treat yourself to something:)  I hope that todays card put a Spring smile on your face and a soft breeze outside your window.


Supplies...
MDS and Follow Your Bliss Download

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOVE this one!
((((((((((PAULA)))))))))))))