Friday, April 26, 2013

Tea For Two

WOOHOO!!! It's FRIDAY:)  Amazing how the weekend always perks you up!  If I was smart and on top of things, I'd hurry and whip thru all the laundry tonight and be done with it so that it's not looming over me all weekend long!

I received a beautiful card from a beautiful lady in my downline.  This card is going to her and hopefully will put a smile on her face as her card did to me:)  That's the beauty of receiving cards or letters in the mail.....you know that someone was thinking of you:)  Quick, grab your address book and send a card or two!


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Itty Bitty Banners
Framelits...Itty Bitty Banners and Dress Up
Perfect Polka Dots Folder
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Cardstock...Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
DSP...Tea For Two
Pearl Basic Jewels

Have a super weekend!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Super cute and yes...TGIF! I wasted my whole night. And guess what? I'm your in your downline now too. :)