Monday, April 29, 2013

Get Well

I have a dear, sweet friend who is having surgery this week.  She is actually the very first person I met the first day I went to College.  WOW the history she and I share!!!  We ended up sharing an apartment later in our lives as well.  Again, WOW the history we share:)  We have not lived in the same town, let alone the same State, for years!  That, however, has not hindered our friendship over the years.  Well, I can't let her surgery go without having a card waiting for her in her mailbox now can I?  I hope that it helps put a smile on her face and may she have a super speedy recovery! Love you Annie girl!


Supplies...
Sent With Love DSP and stamp set.
Calypso Coral Bakers Twine
Whisper White Cardstock
Calypso Coral and Indigo Island Markers

Make it a great Monday:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

So sweet, Paula. Annie is lucky to have you.