Wednesday, April 17, 2013

And the rains begin

After such a sad day on Monday, in Boston, todays rains seem to feel more like a cleansing.  For all affected, please know that you are in my prayers.  This bird just seems to say "peace".  I have to admit, I have had it made for awhile now as I went to the Dentist earlier and just not in the creative mode!  This is one of those cards that are better hand delivered to the recipient instead of the Postal Service delivering it!  Ever had one of those cards that you just can't seem to part with?  Yep, this is one of those cards for me!  May it bring you a sense of peace!


May we all receive that cleansing rain:)

Paula

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow girl! That is STUNNING!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Nice post! And this card is beautiful and yes it has a lot of peace in it. Enjoy your day!