Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sent with Love

Happy Wednesday :)  Hope that the sun is brilliantly shining where you are!  It's a beauty here today:)

I received a surprise card in the mail last week from someone I met years ago at Convention.  Sometimes you forget how sweet it feels to know that someone is thinking about you and takes the time to create a card just for you!  With that thought fresh in my mind, I created this one to surprise her with:)  I couldn't decide which picture I liked best so you are stuck with both of them today!



Supplies...
Stamp Set...Sent with Love
DSP...Sent with Love
Cardstock and ink...Indigo Island
Punch...Postage Stamp
Go take the time to surprise someone with something hand made!  It's a win-win!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very cute. Love that blue!