Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Serene Silhouettes...part two

I realize I made a card, using this same stamp, just a few days ago but....I can't help myself!  I am copying an idea that I saw in the Stampin Success, Jan-Feb Issue.  They used a Birthday Cake to show how to add different colors to a stamp for more interest along with adding layers at the bottom of the card itself.  I chose this stamp instead for a friend from church.  She recently lost her mom and if you have experienced that, you know how it feels to receive a card in the mail, from a friend.  I could have added a saying on it but honestly, I love the clean look on this one!


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Serene Silhouettes
Cardstock...Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Basic Gray
Markers...Calypso Coral and Basic Gray
Tasteful Trim Bigz XL
Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

May you enjoy your mom, if she is still around because...once she isn't, it's a whole different ballgame.

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

*sigh* You and I know this all too well, my dear friend. Lovely card. Your friend will so appreciate it.